For all candidates looking to join the Wharton MBA Class of 2018, the application is now live on our website! Last year we streamlined the process and we’re pleased to be sticking with this format moving into this application cycle. Be sure to refer to the application requirements and deadlines as you move through the next steps – and reach out to our team directly as questions arise.
Class of 2018 Essay Questions:
1. (Required) What do you hope to gain both personally and professionally from the Wharton MBA? (500 words)
2. (Optional) Please use the space below to highlight any additional information that you would like the Admissions Committee to know about your candidacy. (400 words)
Class of 2018 Letters of Recommendation Questions:
• How does the candidate’s performance compare to those of other well-qualified individuals in similar roles? Please provide specific examples. (300 words)
• Describe the most important piece of constructive feedback you have given the applicant. Please detail the circumstances and the applicant’s response. (250 words)
• (Optional) Is there anything else we should know?
We look forward to getting to know you in the coming months, whether through your written application or in-person at one of our upcoming events. Our travels will continue to take us to cities throughout South America, Asia and the United States in the coming weeks – and we hope to see you there!
– The Wharton MBA Admissions & Financial Aid Team