Planning a Visit to the Wharton Campus
MBA Campus Visit Program
Come see for yourself. Our students, classes, and activities are the heart of the MBA experience. Schedule a visit to meet current students, attend a class, tour our campus, and get a firsthand look at our diverse and collaborative culture.
As you prepare for your visit, please review the guidelines and policies below.
- Registration is required prior to arrival.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before start of the event. Tours leave promptly on time.
- Please review the FAQ before arrival on campus.
Please note: Participating in a Wharton campus visit has no bearing on an applicant’s admissions decision.
Campus Visit Activities
Student-led Campus Tour
Current MBA students will give you a first-hand glimpse into life at Wharton while they guide you on a tour of our campus.
Student Panel and Q&A
Sit down with a panel of current MBA students with varying backgrounds and post-MBA goals who will answer your questions and discuss their experiences in the Wharton MBA Program.
Class Visit (Monday and Thursday Only)
Observe Wharton’s collaborative learning environment first-hand. The class list will be posted when you arrive on campus, and class selection is on a first come, first served basis. For fairness we do not let prospective students choose which class they will attend prior to coming to campus. This allows us to make sure that you will make it to class on time. We also do our best to understand when exams are taking place or when a class is not meeting.
Please Note: You must check-in with the MBA Admissions Office at least 15 minutes prior to the start of class to be able to attend a class visit.
MBA/MA Lauder Information Session (Monday and Thursday Only)
Join staff members from the Lauder Program, who will present highlights of the MBA/MA Joint Degree program and answer questions about Wharton, Lauder and the Lauder application process.
MBA Pub (November 3rd and 17th Only)
Pub is one of the biggest clubs on campus and a time honored tradition at Wharton. Pub welcomes MBA students every Thursday afternoon to connect, start their weekend, and enjoy beer, wine, and pub-fare foods. Feel free to mingle with our students for this off-campus event! Instructions and a ticket to this event will be provided upon arrival.
Campus Visit Day FAQ
- What will I need to do prior to arrival?
- Please make sure you are fully registered and have received your confirmation email.
- Can I visit the MBA Admissions Office at any time?
- Will any guests be able to join me?
- All attendees must register online prior to arrival, this includes all guests.
- Can I have food or beverages during the Campus Visits activities?
- Yes, and there will be designated times for a break. Please be mindful of your area and clean up after yourself.
- Am I able attend a Campus Visit event as a walk-in?
- We are unable to accommodate walk-ins under any conditions. Registration will close 24 hours prior to the event and we do not have a waitlist.
- Registration is full, can I join the waitlist?
- As we slowly open our campus to visitors, we are still restricted in the number of guests we can receive on a certain day. As such, we are limiting visitors to campus and we will not have a waitlist.
- Am I able to connect with a current student prior to my visit day?
- Yes, we have 55 current second year students across many backgrounds, careers, and interests that are available to speak with you about their experiences at Wharton. Click here to learn more.
- Can I schedule a meeting with a member of the Admissions Committee?
- As the demand for meetings with our Admissions Committee far outnumbers our ability to provide them for all interested applicants, we are unable to schedule meetings with our admissions team.
- I plan to drive to the Wharton MBA campus, where is the best place to park?
- The closest parking lot to our building is located at 38th and Walnut Streets. Directions and prices for all on-campus parking lots can be found here. We are unable to validate parking.
- I will be coming to campus from the train station/airport; will there be somewhere to put my luggage while I am visiting campus?
- Yes, we have a secure room to store your luggage in the Admissions Office on the first floor of Vance Hall, Suite 111.
Select a date below to begin the registration process:
Thank you for your interest, there are no public events currently scheduled.
Can’t Attend in Person?
We encourage you to explore our virtual alternatives to a campus visit: