Explore Wharton is a virtual visit experience designed to expose Black, Latinx, Native and Indigenous populations to the academic, social, cultural and professional opportunities of the MBA experience at The Wharton School. The will provide prospective applicants with an opportunity to experience a master-class taught by a Wharton faculty member, hear from the experiences of current BIPOC Wharton MBA students and glean insights from the Admissions Office on best practices for applying. Participants will have the opportunity to attend an optional 60-minute networking session with student-led affinity organizations for further discussion on the Wharton MBA experience.
- African American MBA Association (AAMBAA)
- Wharton Latin American Student Association (WHALASA)
- Wharton Hispanic-American MBA Association (WHAMBAA)
- Wharton Africa Student Association (WASA)
- Caribbean Business Initiative Club (CariBiz)
The formal event programming will end at 3:00 PM EDT, but you will be invited to attend smaller student-led networking events hosted by affinity clubs.