Join us online for this half-day virtual event to explore the academic, social, and cultural life of the Wharton MBA experience. We’ll be joined by current students as they discuss how elements of their identity and experiences have guided their path to a Wharton MBA. This event will facilitate breakout conversations with student clubs that may include:
- Wharton African American MBA Association
- The Caribbean Business Club
- Wharton Latin American Students Association
- Wharton Hispanic American MBA Association
- Wharton African Student Association
With the goal of fostering an environment of openness and inclusivity, this event welcomes all applicants, irrespective of background, orientation, or identity.