• Half the JD/MBA class of 15 students graduated cum laude or higher at Penn Law
• Over half the class graduated with Wharton Honors, including 2 Palmer Scholars
• One JD/MBA was awarded the Ford Fellowship
• Several JD/MBAs served on the prestigious Penn Law Review
• Leadership positions including: Penn Law Energy Club Chair, Penn Law Real Estate Club President, Wharton Restructuring Club Chair, Wharton Nonprofit Board Fellows participants, and Wharton Student Diarists (just to name a few)
However, it hasn’t just been all work and no play! Our JD/MBAs enjoyed social outings that included barbecues, intramural softball, Phillies games, trips to the beach, happy hours and networking. Just last week, both incoming and current students enjoyed an evening at the Penn Club in NYC with over 20 JD/MBA alumni and guest speaker John Carney, from the Wall Street Journal’s “Heard on the Street” column.
And now that summer is winding down, Pre-Term is well underway, and we look to welcome our 13 incoming 1L JD/MBAs to Penn later this month, we are also in full recruitment mode. We will be on the road in cities across the country beginning in early September to meet JD/MBA perspective candidates who are interested in learning more about the program and hope to see you at an event. Please check our website to register – and good luck with your Penn JD/MBA Program applications in the meantime!
Colleen P. France
Associate Director; JD/MBA Program